06 April 2007

Blogging...take 3?



So this is not my first attempt at a blog...

Blog Experience #1 - Hosted by a site whose name I cannot completely remember...ejournal or eblog or something to that extent. I kept it up for awhile but got bored pretty quickly when my friends stopped posting and I eventually forgot about the site...

Blog Experience #2 - The famous (or infamous) livejournal.com. This one I maintained for about 2-3 years or so until life inevitably took over and I forgot about that one as well...
This will be my third attempt and hopefully the "third time is the charm" right? I can't promise that what I write will be interesting or even the slightest bit funny but then again, I'm not sure that anyone besides myself will even read this thing so there you go!

I won't do the usual introduce myself and list all of my favorites...if you really care you'll find out eventually or if you know me (as I'm sure will be the only people reading) you probably already know and don't care! I will post a few pictures as way of an introduction:


My Husband and I at our wedding reception on Belle Isle in Detroit:




My pup Reilly:


And my Best Friend:



This blog is mainly my way of teaching myself to better record my thoughts and to document a life...

No comments: